The Kingz Seal"Play with certainty - independent online gambling player's insurance up to £1000 in value. GamblingKingz.co.uk is committed to reliable and accurate information and we take responsibility for our recommendations."
This is why we are prepared to refund a player their cumulative deposits made at any gambling site we promote if the player ends up having a bad experience or does not get paid out their winnings.
There are way too many online gambling portals that make a variety of unfounded claims regarding the operators they promote, and very few who are willing to back themselves. We do not claim any of the online gambling sites we promote to be "the best", but we do know that we have enough faith in their integrity to make a commitment to protect players we refer by means of our guarantee.
So wherever you see the Kingz Seal on this site, you can play with the peace of mind that in the unlikely event of something going wrong, GamblingKingz.co.uk will bail you out.
The King'z Seal is like an insurance policy, and protects your deposits to a cumulative value of £1000.
Here is how a player can make a claim under the Kingz Seal:
- The Seal is only valid if a gambling site refuses to pay legitimate winnings to a player OR if a player no longer has access to their deposits
- Once a player has notified GamblingKingz.co.uk of the refusal to pay, we will launch our own independent investigation into the matter
- A claim will only be valid if we are able to conclusively prove that the gambling site is at fault.
- Our first attempt will also be to resolve the matter with the operator through mediation
- However, if mediation fails, we will pay the claim up to a maximum of £1000
With the quality of the online gambling sites we promote, we feel confident that we should have to process very few claims, but players will gain added confidence by playing at a site that has been awarded the Kingz Seal.