By using the facilities offered by GamblingKingz.co.uk, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- If you visit and use GamblingKingz.co.uk you must be 18 or older and acknowledge that your personal information may be collected and collated to be used to both improve our offerings and services to you, and deliver customised advertisements.
- You may at any time, and without any prior notice, change your GamblingKingz.co.uk account information, ask to be removed from our mailing list or request that your account be deactivated or permanently deleted.
GamblingKingz.co.uk will only share your personal information with your express permission, or under the following conditions:
- With firms or organisations that GamblingKingz.co.uk has signed confidentiality agreements with, or in adherence with court orders or any other legally binding requests or requirements.
- If GamblingKingz.co.uk runs advertisements targeted at you based on demographics gleaned from your personal details.
GamblingKingz.co.uk takes confidentiality very seriously and safeguards your information by following the protocols highlighted below:
- GamblingKingz.co.uk follows all of the necessary industry rules and regulations required to keep your personal information safe and secure around the clock, including only being accessible via username and password.
- Your personal information will only be shared with GamblingKingz.co.uk employees on a strictly ‘need to know basis’ and provided their jobs directly involve servicing you.
- Although GamblingKingz.co.uk is wholly an online gambling information, news and entertainment guide, it makes no guarantees about the accuracy or validity of the content contained herein.
- The onus is solely on you to ensure that any and all information you come across in GamblingKingz.co.uk is safe and accurate before you take any action based thereon.
- Without any prior notice, GamblingKingz.co.uk reserves the right to alter, add or delete any information or content as it sees fit.
- Based on your location i.e. taking into account the regulatory constraints of your particular country, state, province, sovereignty or territory, you may find some services, offerings or third party websites on GamblingKingz.co.uk unavailable to you.
- GamblingKingz.co.uk has the necessary IT security software, protocols, measures and systems in place to protect against the loss, theft, corruption or unauthorised access or modification of user information.
- The GamblingKingz Casino Complaints Committee acts solely as a 100% free-of-charge mediator between you and an online casino, not as a standalone giver-of- advice nor a problem solver.
- The aim of the GamblingKingz Casino Complaints Committee is to help resolve any and all complaints and disputes as quickly, efficiently and painlessly as possible by establishing and maintaining fair, open and honest lines of communication between all of the concerned parties.