Online casinos are always on the lookout for new players and looking for ways to retain existing ones. One category of player that is always welcome at an online casino is the high spender. This is the guy that spends big money on the different games and therefore good business for the casino. Casinos have a special welcome bonus for the high roller - the high roller bonus.
The high roller bonus is an exciting and niche high value deposit bonus that is for the high roller. It involves making big deposits to get big bonuses. That is why even though the bonus amount is big, a regular player may not be able to use this bonus.
Top UK High Roller Casinos
There are quite a few UK online casinos offering high roller bonuses to their players. Casinos offer high roller bonuses in different formats. The following are few types you could get:
- Purely as a welcome bonus
- Each time you make the minimum high roller deposit
- Each month on your first high roller-worthy deposit
In such a scenario, it can be quite challenging to find the casino with the best high roller bonus for you. Searching online can be tedious and asking other high rollers at casino forums or other such places can give you a wide range of options, none of which may work for you.
We have compiled a list of the top UK high roller online casinos for you. All you have to do is go through our list, read the reviews provided along with the casino’s details (like high roller bonus available, for instance), and sign up with the one you like.
Top UK High Roller Casino Bonuses
|Mansion Casino||High Roller||£5000||Claim|
|Casino Las Vegas||High Roller||£1000||Claim|
|Euro Grand Casino||High Roller||£1000 with 25 Free Spins||Claim|
How the High Roller Bonus Works
This is how the high roller bonus works at UK online casinos.
- If it is a download casino, download the software to your computer first. Otherwise, you can play directly from the browser.
- Register an account with the casino by filling the form given and providing the required details.
- Check if you need a bonus code. If you do, get the code from the casino and enter it in the space provided.
- Deposit funds into your casino account. You have to deposit the minimum amount required to be eligible for the high roller bonus.
- The high roller bonus is now yours to use. You will usually get a notification from the casino informing you of the availability of the bonus.
The high roller bonus is available in different formats at UK online casinos.
- At some online casinos you get this as a percentile of the minimum high roller deposit amount. For instance, 50% high roller bonus on a minimum deposit of £1000. There could be an upper ceiling on the maximum bonus amount as well.
- At some casinos you get a fixed amount on deposit of a minimum amount. For instance, a high roller bonus of £1000 on deposits of £2000 and above.
- Some casinos offer a high roller bonus at regular intervals. For instance, a 50% high roller bonus up to £500 each month.
Why a High Roller Bonus Works
There are a number of reasons why a high roller bonus works.
- It is a big money bonus that helps significantly boost your bankroll.
- If you use it properly you can really land some significantly large winnings.
- It is a good way for a high roller to check out the games at the casino he is playing at.
- It is a good way of replenishing your casino account at a casino that offers this bonus at regular intervals.
- Since you are identified as a big money player, the casino plies you with additional benefits as well, including:
- Increased wagering limits
- Bigger reload bonuses
- Bigger cash back bonuses
- Special gifts
- Higher conversion rates for loyalty points
- Entry to special tournaments
High Roller Bonuses Terms and Conditions
There are a few things you should know about high roller bonuses before using them. They usually come with their own set of terms and conditions. These include, among others:
- Wagering requirements: Casinos usually attach wagering requirements to a high roller bonus, like for all other bonuses. You have to wager your bonus amount a specific number of times as decided by the casino; e.g. a high roller bonus could come with a 30x wagering requirement. Until you clear the wagering requirement your table limit is restricted.
- Game eligibility: This condition can be seen in some casinos. They offer a high roller bonus that covers only specific games; e.g. a casino could offer this bonus only for its slots. You have to ensure you play only those games that are covered by the bonus.
- Maximum withdrawal of winnings: Casinos can also place limitations on the maximum amount on wins through this bonus. However, the withdrawal limits are much higher than what you get for other bonuses.
- Minimum deposit amount: You need to deposit a minimum amount to be eligible for the high roller bonus that an online casino offers.
- Eligible games after winning with a high roller bonus: Some casinos allow you to play only specific games with the high roller bonus. Once you have won using this bonus, you are allowed to play other games as well.
- Eligible wagers with high roller bonus: Most of the times casinos restrict the types of bets you can place when using the high roller bonus. This is done to avoid bonus abuse. The restricted bets include:
- Low risk bets on specific games, e.g. craps and roulette
- High volume bets, for instance you may not be allowed to place over 15% of your deposit amount per bet or per round
- Maximum amount per spin/line: Casinos also usually place limitations on the maximum amount permitted per spin/line or deal.
Typical High Roller Casino Bonuses Questions and Answers
The following are some FAQs you typically find being asked about high roller casino bonuses.
How does one get a high roller bonus?
Getting a high roller bonus is simple.
- Find a UK online casino offering it and register with it.
- Deposit the minimum funds required to access this bonus into your account.
- Use a bonus code if required to access the bonus.
How do I know that a high roller bonus is for real?
That depends on the casino you are playing at. You could do your research on the Internet; or you could just come to us. The list of casinos we put up have been all tested and analyzed by our experts. All of them offer genuine high roller bonuses.
Do I get free money as a high roller bonus?
That depends on the casino you are at. Along with the large bonus money you also get special treatment, including higher deposit limits, faster withdrawal times, access to special tournaments, gifts, and much more.
Do I have to fulfill wagering requirements for using a high roller bonus?
Yes, high roller bonuses come with wagering requirements to ensure there is no bonus abuse.