There are different types of bonuses at UK online casinos: welcome bonuses for new players - no deposit bonuses, deposit bonuses, or a combination of both - and a range of bonuses for existing players. One of the bonuses that existing players get, and which has been there since the times of the bookmakers, is the cash back bonus.
The online casino cash back offers give you some of the money you had lost while playing at an online casino; that is what makes it so popular. It is offered as a percentage of the losses you rake up over a period of time. For instance, a casino may give you a cash back bonus of 10% up to £100 on your cash losses.
We have put together for you a list of the top UK casino cash back bonuses. All you have to do is click on the casino or cash back offer to claim it. We also provide reviews of the different casinos on the list. This makes your task of picking a casino to try out that much easier.
Top UK Casino Cash Back Bonuses
More about Cash Back Bonuses at UK Online Casinos
Here are a few more things you should know about UK casino cash back bonuses. You can categorize them as reload bonuses, because they are made available by the casino at regular intervals. Some casinos may offer cashback bonuses daily, while others may offer it on a weekly or monthly basis.
Bonus is offered as appreciation of your loyalty to the casino; so while regular players get access to this bonus at intervals, you find it more frequently offered as part of the casino’s VIP program. The higher your VIP level the bigger the cash back percentage becomes for you.
Some casinos may maintain an upper limit to the cash back amount; some others offer it as a percentage of losses incurred during a specific time period. Also, while it is referred to as a cash back bonus, casinos do not always give you cash back; at some casinos you get free credits.
Cash Back Bonus Benefits
There are numerous benefits that cash back bonuses come with. We will discuss these briefly next, even though this bonus is not available too frequently at UK online casinos.
- No deposit required: You do not have to make any separate deposits to avail this bonus. It is given to you based on the amount you have deposited, wagered, and lost at the casino over a period of time already.
- Minimum or no wagering requirements: Most casinos do not attach wagering requirements to a cashback bonus. Even if they do, it is usually a nominal amount as this is more a payback from the casino’s side for your business. This means you are able to use the funds immediately on deposit into your casino account.
- Direct credit: The casino deposits the cashback bonus directly into your casino account. In casino where there is a separation of your account into your real money account and bonus balance, this bonus gets deposited into your real money account.
- Automatic award of bonus: The bonus is given to you automatically by the casino. There is no necessity in most casinos of making a request to customer support to initiate the bonus.
Different Types of Cash Back Bonuses at UK Online Casinos
There are different types of cash back bonuses available at UK online casinos. The most commonly found types are:
- Cash back bonuses for losses incurred: The following are some standout features of this kind of cash back bonus.
- It is a percentage of cash offered as bonus based on the net losses you have incurred while playing at your favorite UK online casino.
- This bonus type is not offered on your gross loss.
- It could be for a specific game or your entire play history during the time period considered.
- If it is for a specific game the cashback bonus could be deposited into your account at the end of the day. You see this happening in NetEnt games.
- If it is for a range of games then the deposit happens at the end of the given time period for which the bonus is offered.
- Cash back bonus based on amount wagered: This casino bonus is not available at all UK online casinos; only a few offer them.
- This bonus is offered on the gross amount you have bet over a given time period.
- You see this bonus usually in sportsbooks or in horse racing.
- This is how it works: say you bet £100 on a game or over a period of time. A 10% cashback bonus would then mean that you get £10 for the £100 wagered during the given time period.
- Cash back bonuses on amount deposited: The following are some features of this cash back bonus.
- This form of cash back bonus is offered based on the amount you have deposited into your casino account over a period of time.
- This is again a loyalty bonus and is usually available at some of the top UK online casinos.
Cash Back Bonus Terms
Like all other bonuses, UK casino cash back bonuses also have their own terms and conditions. This is despite the fact that this bonus is offered to help you try and recoup some of your losses, be it on your deposit, your let loss, or your wager.
Let us use an example to understand the basic terms that apply to cash back bonuses. Take the case of Genting casino: you get a 10% cash back bonus of up to £100 on your net losses. This bonus is offered on losses over a specific period of time that the casino decides. The following rules apply to this bonus:
- Games that are not supported: There are certain games that are not covered by this bonus:
- Progressive jackpots
- Scratch cards
- Wagering requirements: This bonus comes with a wagering requirement that needs to be fulfilled.
- The following are the wagering contributions for the games:
- Keno and slots: 100%
- Casino poker and roulette: 50%
- Baccarat and Sic Bo: 25%
- Blackjack and video poker: 10%
At quite a few UK online casinos cash back bonuses are available for players once they have played for a while. There are terms and conditions for each of these bonuses that you must be aware of before you use this bonus. Not fulfilling these terms can lead to:
- Suspension of the bonus
- Loss of winnings earned with it
- Suspension or termination of your account
- Being labeled a bonus abuser
To know more about the cash back bonus you are eligible for make sure you contact the casino’s support team.