The number of online casinos is huge and there is stiff competition between them when it comes to signing up new players. Bonuses have been one of the key strategies for attracting new players. That is why you see a wide range of welcome bonuses - some regular and some innovative - on offer at the different online casinos. One of the most interesting new player welcome bonuses is the no deposit bonus.
The no deposit bonus is available:
- Available the moment you sign up with an online casino
- Offered even before you deposit funds into your casino account
- Usually followed by other welcome bonuses
It is these features that make the no deposit bonus so attractive.
Top UK No Deposit Bonus Casinos
In the UK no deposit bonus casinos are available at quite a few online casinos. The challenge is in finding the good ones; casinos that are not only legitimate but have the right kind of bonus. A lot of players find perfectly good-looking casinos and then face hurdles when it comes to withdrawing their winnings, for instance: it is either delayed or not done easily, all couched in layers of terms and conditions.
We have listed for you the top UK no deposit casinos below. All these casinos offer excellent no deposit bonuses that you could access with or sometimes even without a bonus code. We have also reviewed these casinos so you get to know what exactly you get when you sign up with them.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses at UK Online Casinos
There are different types of no deposit bonuses available primarily:
- Regular no deposit bonus: You get a nominal amount as a bonus to use the moment you sign up with one of the UK casinos we have listed. The amount is usually small, between £2 and £25.
- Free spins no deposit casino bonus: You get a certain number of free spins when you sign up with the casino. These spins can be used on any game; sometimes the casino specifies the games you can use these free spins on.
- Free play with time no deposit bonus: You get a significant amount of free credits as bonus; usually between £50 and £2500. The catch is that you have to use it all up within a specified period. Any amount remaining once the time limit expires is rendered unusable. Some casinos allow you to reset the time; however, doing so means you will lose whatever you won till then.
Regardless of the type of no deposit you come across; you must know that this is a very good bonus to get started on your casino gaming experience:
- It is free money; you can play using the money the casino offers you.
- All you need to do is sign up, no deposit is required to access this bonus.
- You get to keep a portion of the winnings or have it redeemed to your casino account.
- It helps boost your bankroll at no additional cost.
UK No Deposit Casino Bonuses: Things to Remember
One thing to remember: no deposit bonuses, like all other bonuses, come with their own terms and conditions, including:
- Wagering requirements
- Game availability
- Maximum cap amount
- Minimum deposit to access winnings
Ensure that you fulfill all these conditions; only then will you be able to access your winnings from this bonus. Not fulfilling these terms and conditions and trying to access the winnings can be bad news. You could:
- Forfeit your bonus and the winnings from it.
- Have your account suspended or terminated.
- Earn the dubious reputation of 'bonus abuser'.
Here are a few things you should be aware of when it comes to free no deposit bonuses:
- Since this is free money you get, the wagering requirements are usually slightly higher.
- The value may not be very high, except in the case of the free play with time no deposit bonus.
- You do not get to keep all your winnings; the casino allows only a portion of the winnings - the maximum cap amount - from all your winnings.
- A number of UK no deposit bonus casinos do not allow you to use this bonus on progressive games.
Typical FAQs about no deposit bonuses
Here are a few commonly asked questions about No Deposit Bonuses.
No deposit casino bonuses are legal as long as the casino offering them has been licensed in a legitimate and recognized licensing jurisdiction. These bonuses are offered in such a way that it is fun for you and the casino does not end up losing excessive money.
You can redeem your winnings from a no deposit bonus as long as you have fulfilled the terms and conditions attached to it. Also, most casinos do not allow you to redeem all your winnings; you get to keep only the maximum capped amount. In some cases the winnings are credited into your casino account only.
All you have to do is register with the casino. You get a notification from the casino stating that the bonus is ready to use. Some casinos provide no deposit bonus codes that you are supposed to enter into the designated section of the casino's website to be able to access the no deposit bonus on offer.
That depends on the casino you are playing at. Some of them let you use the bonus only on specific games; this especially applies to the free spins no deposit bonus.
There is no significant downside to using a no deposit bonus. It is after all free money that lets you stack up your bankroll just that little bit more without spending your own money. The only thing that could qualify, to a certain extent, as a downside is that these bonuses usually come with a slightly high wagering requirement.