We know you are ready and eager to get started on that exciting journey of placing wagers and spinning the wheel. That is why we have put together for you a list of the top British online casinos. Each of these casinos has been tested thoroughly and vetted by our panel of experts. You can sign up with any one of these recommended casinos and be assured of special bonuses and promotions reserved only to members of GamblingKingz.co.uk.
Top Ranked UK Online Casinos for April 2017
32Red Casino runs on Microgaming software and offers new players £32 free match bonus.
Mr Green Casino is powered by IGT and Net Ent software and offers new players a 100% match bonus up to £250.
Mansion Casino running on Playtech uses a welcome bonus of 100% up to £500 free.
50 Stars Casino is a Playtech casino offering a 100% deposit match bonus up to €200 free.
In-depth review of the 888 Casino, one of the most responsible online gambling operators servicing the UK. New players receive a £100 bonus.
With so many online casinos around and new ones popping up almost every day, finding the best of the lot can be quite a challenge. It takes considerable time and there is no guarantee that you will get what you are looking for right away. That is where we step in and make the whole exercise a walk in the park if you are an online casino fan from Britain. We are GamblingKingz.co.uk, the best when it comes to information on the top online casinos in Europe. The latest news, updates, and detailed reviews - we have it all.
There are different parameters that determine how good an online casino is. We test all British online casinos for all these parameters and list only the ones that stand out in all these different aspects of online casino gambling service:
- Licensing: We feature only those Europe and UK online casinos that operate with licenses from renowned authorities and follow the stringent requirements laid down by the UK Gambling Commission.
- Range of games: All casinos on our list offer a sizeable range of games to keep players engaged for long.
- Bonuses and promotions: Every online casino site we feature offers fantastic bonuses and promotions to new players. Besides, there are cool bonuses for existing players as well.
- Cash out processing: The efficiency of the cash out process plays a vital role in determining the popularity of an online casino. All casinos featured on our site have efficient cash out processes that ensure speedy and hassle-free cash out of players' winnings.
- Customer support: We feature only those UK-based online casinos and casinos from Europe that offer excellent customer support to their players through multiple means round-the-clock.
This is our promise to you: we will help you make a quick and informed decision when it comes to choosing the best UK casino sites to play at. We do this through in-depth reviews by a team of experts with years of invaluable experience in the industry.
That is not all; we also have in place the accreditation process that insures your deposits - up to a maximum of £1,000 - as per the terms laid down in The Kingz Seal. This is because we back our recommendations and put our money where our mouth is; no other casino guide does this. When you come to us, you can pick out any online casino from our list secure in the knowledge that we have your back.
Typical UK Online Casino Questions
Everyone looking to play at an online casino has questions about how it all works. We have compiled here a list of the most typical questions regarding online casino play that our readers are likely to ask. These questions span the entire online casino spectrum and cover topics including:
- Safety and reliability
- Legal issues
- Fair play
- House edge
- Responsible gambling
- Gambling problems
How safe are online casinos?
Online casinos usually put a premium on safety and security - major concerns that players have because their money is on the line. All the UK-based online casinos that we feature are completely safe and use industry standard security technology to protect your data and money. Methods used include:
- Secure socket layer (SSL) encryption
- Advanced firewalls, and more to protect your data and transactions.
Are all online casinos legal?
To be considered a legal entity, an online casinos must:
- Have a valid license from a licensing entity
- Follow the gambling laws laid down by the UKGC
GamblingKingz.co.uk lists only those casinos that satisfies the above criteria Of course, the final stamp of legality for you as a player depends on the laws relating to online gambling in your country.
How do I zero in on the best online casinos?
There are different parameters that determine which are the best online casinos for different people. Some may look for a good game range and bonuses, while others may look at quality of service and also ease of payments, among other things. We are the best when it comes to helping you find the best online casinos because our team of experts test them for all the different aspects of casino play including:
- Cash out
- Customer service
Are UK online casinos trustworthy?
UK online casinos are usually trustworthy. The ones you find featured on our list are all completely trustworthy as they all:
- Operate with licenses from recognized legal jurisdictions
- Follow the rules laid down by the UK Gambling Commission
- Use random number generators certified by independent agencies
- Have their payout percentages audited regularly
- Are licensed by eCOGRA and other bodies for fairness and trust
Is it easy to make money playing at online casinos?
You will definitely have a good chance of winning when you play at an online casino. And if Lady Luck is on your side and you hit a progressive jackpot or a big win, your life could change forever. However, you must also know that the games that an online casino always come with a house edge to avoid the casino running into the ground while paying for your wins. This means you will lose as well.
There is a notion that games are online casinos are rigged. Is this true?
Online casinos have to be fair to ensure they are able to sign up players in large volumes. For this to happen they have to be completely fair. There have been fly by night operators who have cheated people but these have been exceptions. Most online casinos do not rig their games; they employ RNGs that are audited and certified for fairness.
Can I expect to find UK online casinos following responsible gambling practices?
Most UK online casinos follow responsible gambling practices. You will find them associated with organizations working towards responsible gambling. Many of them are certified for this practice. Responsible gambling is, at the end, your prerogative; UK online casinos offer guidelines on how to be responsible and ensure you do not become a compulsive gambler.
Is it possible to beat an online casino?
In theory this may be possible but practically this usually does not happen. The casino has to protect its interests and ensure they are profitable; that is where the house edge comes into play. There are games like blackjack where techniques like card-counting can be employed to beat the house, but many casinos consider these illegal practices and have penalties for those who get caught.
Who do I go to if I have a gambling problem in the UK?
If you are at a legal UK online casino and realize you have a gambling problem, there are organizations you can turn to for help. The most well-known is GamCare. This is an association that has experienced professionals who work with people with gambling problems and also their families and friends to help them overcome their problem.
Facts about Gambling at UK Online Casinos
Gambling has been a popular activity in the UK. There are different forms of gambling prevalent here, including, among others:
- Land-based casinos
- Online and mobile casinos
- Scratch cards
- National Lottery
- Society Lotteries
The regulatory body for all gambling activity in the UK is the UK Gambling Commission. Based on data from the UKGC, the following are a few facts about gambling here as of November 2015:
- The size of the online gambling market in the UK as of 2014 was a staggering £6.8 billion, with the mobile casino industry contributing £2.44 billion of that amount.
- There are 104,800 people working in the UK gambling industry. This number does not include the people working in the National Lottery.
- As of September 2015, the UKGC issued 719 licenses for remote gambling activity to 427 operators.
- The number of adults participating in a gambling activity in the last 4 weeks of March 2015 was 47%, of which 14% participated in at least one form of remote gambling activity.
- The home is the most popular place from which people accessed an online or mobile casino:
- Home - 97%
- While commuting - 10%
- At pubs - 7%
- 61% of gamblers used a laptop to gamble at an online casino.
- 39% of gamblers played at a mobile casino:
- 16% played from a tablet
- 39% played from a smartphone
- The revenue from online casino gambling between April and October 2014 was £18,815 million. This number stood at £13,801 between November 2014 and March 2015.
- The GGY for online casinos between November 2014 and March 2015 stood at £1,452 million. The break-up was as follows:
- Casino games - £834 million
- Betting activities - £535 million
- Bingo games - £83 million
- The prevalence of problem gambling issues in the UK stood at 0.6%, with the percentage of men being higher than women - 1% men against 0.2% women.
Expert Reviews of UK Online Casinos
With so many online casinos in the UK, finding the right one can be quite difficult. All you need to simplify this task is visit GamblingKingz.co.uk. We are the leaders when it comes to casino guides for the top online casinos here.
This is not an empty claim; it is backed up by the tremendous work done by our team of online gaming experts. Each of them has years of experience in the industry; we leverage this experience and expertise to help you find the casino that works best for you. Our reviews of the different online casinos and the games they offer are thorough and honest; they give you a clear picture of what you get and could potentially miss out on, making the task of choosing the right casino smooth and easy.
So what are you waiting for? Read on to discover a new world of the top online casinos for UK players!
Features of the Best UK Online Casinos
So how are we able to make such an accurate analysis of the different online casinos we come across? It is by looking at multiple factors, all critical, when reviewing a UK online casino site. To make it to our list, an online casino must have the following attributes:
- Properly licensed and regulated: It must have a valid license from an established and well-known gambling jurisdiction. Additionally, it should be in sync with the directives laid down by the UKGC and also be popular among gambling enthusiasts in Britain.
- Good selection of games: Our take on game range is simple: the more the merrier! It gives the player a wider playing field to choose from. That is why for a casino to make it to our list it has to have a large selection of games - online slots, video poker, table games like roulette and craps, card games like blackjack and baccarat, scratch cards, specialty games, and more. Jackpot games are bound to increase the aura about the casino, and live dealer games are a bonus!
- Substantial bonuses: Any casino that wishes to feature on our list has to have substantial bonuses for its players; the casino is after all for the players.
- Ease of payments: To get on our list, a UK online casino must not only support multiple payment options, it also must support locally popular methods. Multiple payment method support gives the player more options to choose from.
- Excellent customer support: Customer support is a key aspect of player comfort and that is why online casinos that wish to be featured by us need to have a dedicated and efficient customer support team for players to get in touch with 24x7.
- Detailed wagering information: We expect casinos looking to make it to our list to provide players with easy access to information about the different aspects of betting, including:
- Wagering limits
- Withdrawal limits
- Eligibility criteria
- Maximum win amount
UK Casino Software - Leading Software Providers
At the heart of every UK online casino is its software. The choice of software varies from one operator to another. We understand this and have therefore grouped the different casinos based on the software they use. The following are our choice of top software providers and also the top online casinos using their software:
|Software||Casino #1||Casino #2||Casino #3|
|More Microgaming Casinos|
|More Playtech Casinos|
|More NetEnt Casinos|
Apart from these top guns, there are scores of others who offer games and casinos with equally exciting features. The following is a list of other major software providers. Click on a provider's name to learn more about it and also view a list of top British online casinos using its software.